Thursday, September 27, 2007

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY

i have been skipping school, sometimes along with miss tudong. it wasnt planned, we just couldnt wake up.

we're real pigs, she says.

but seriously lah, the administration there is so screwed up. i cant function properly not knowing exactly what my school timetable is gonna be like for the whole semester at least. so hard to plan stuff and make arrangements. and holidays.

and i just found out my really cute neighbour is dating this girl from my secondary school. if i remembered correctly my mouth was hanging wide open and all. not good for image.

oh i just watched invasion too. it was good cos at least my movie partner wasn't sleeping! (yes LL this is added to create more guilt)

okay bye.

do remember, rascal flatts rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home